Whether you`ve plenty of experience under your belt, or are completely new to this whole teacher thing, check out these links for ideas and inspiration.
- National AJET – digital publications containing lesson plans and cultural activities for all school levels. While you`re there, check out the AJET Database & Directory of Resources for JETs, too.
- ALT Insider - blog posts, podcasts and resources to help you make the most of your time working and living in Japan.
- Englipedia – a huge database of lesson plans and ideas sorted by textbooks and grade levels, Englipedia is one of the best teaching websites out there.
- Dave`s ESL Cafe – stuff for teachers, stuff for students, stuff for everyone. 100s of games for every situation you can think of.
- Ultimate Camp Resource – games, skits, songs, team building activites and more – for use both in and outside of the classroom.
- ESL Galaxy – printable and interactive vocabulary, grammar and cultural games.
- ESL Kids – flashcards, worksheets, classroom games and song lyrics.
- Genki English – the key is in the name – genki. Fun and exciting lessons and activities for Elementary school.
- http://wildmushroomland.com/2014/03/04/hi-friends-flashcards-and-clipart/- for ‘Hi Friends!’ and other Elementary school level flashcards and clipart. The site also has a few lesson activity ideas.
Do you have any others to add? Contact us!