— Cheesy Shrimp Dip Recipe ?? Provided by Gizelle —
・1 block of cream cheese (about 200g?)
・1 container of plain yogurt (the small, personal yogurts)
・1/4 cup of mayo (kewpie)
・3 tbsps each of garlic powder, onion powder, cajun spice and dried dill (3 for the mix, 1 for the shrimp)
– add spices to your tastes honestly ~ you can add more or less! I like more ?
・2 chopped small, red chilis (dried or fresh)
・shrimp (quantity to your liking)
・imitation crab (3-5 pieces depending on the size, chopped)
・4 cloves of garlic, minced
・1 cup of shredded cheese (half in the mix half on top)
・thinly sliced green onions(2) or negi (1) (save a handful to top off the mix after broiling)
・salt & pepper, to taste
1. Marinate the shrimp with minced garlic, spices and a bit of oil (olive, canola, coconut- whatever you like) while you make the cheesy, creamy mixture
2. Make the creamy, cheese mixture. Combine cream cheese, yogurt, mayo, shredded cheese & spices.
3. Chop or shred the imitation crab & thinly slice the chili & green onions + add to the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste (maybe a teaspoon each?) Mix, mix, mix!
4. Pan fry the shrimp until opaque/pink&golden/cooked through.
5. Let the shrimp cool. Then chop it up and mix it into the cheesy goodness. Mix until there are no big white chunks of cream cheese~ make sure the spice confetti is coating EVERYTHING ?.
6. Put the mixture into oven safe containers/ramekins. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
7. Broil in your sakana grill, toaster oven, air fryer or oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is ooey gooey and slightly golden.
8. Top with some green onions. Serve warm with your favourite dippers! Crudité (Carrots, cucumber and celery work well~ OOOU broccoli might even be delish), crackers, french bread and plain salted potato chips are all great!
? For extra spice, add a few splashes of your favourite hot sauce to the mix.
? Top it with some fresh dill and a squeeze of lemon.
—(END OF RECIPE)—